New Year, Clean Linens!
After the holidays is the perfect time to clean your linens! We have several tips for keeping your linens looking like new.
- Use the coldest water setting and lowest dryer setting
- Use very gentle soap, free of perfumes and dyes
- Stay away from any form of bleaching agents
- Do not overdry and use the lowest temperature setting on your dryer
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric to preserve any applique or embroidered details
For more tips refer to our complete care guide!